FAQ for trials:
* Check your in game calendar for invites
* Register on this forum
* Voice - mumble, ask in raid for info
* If you're late or can't make a raid, make a post in the "late/ away" thread on this forum and set your calendar status
* We roll for loot, members have priority over trials, if someone feels they really should have that piece of loot, make the case.
* Guildbank provides flask, food and enchants for all raiders and trials, gems for raiders.
Published on 06-18-2013 07:24 PM
Number of Views: 4208
October 7th 2013: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7527593070
The Molten Core Organisation is a PvE guild who have raided succesfully since vanilla. Starting as an alliance we grew into a solid guild during WotLK. Since Cataclysm we have 2 independently running 10m raid groups, gathering up server first kills on Shadowsong.
Our highest progressing team PXI have successfully killed up to 11/14 T16 Heroic content.
Our second group Team 13 is following in their wake with their own successes and continued progression through T16 content. Progress: 13/14 normal SoO.
Team 13 currently has an opening for:
* Ranged DPS
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated player who enjoys playing their class to the very best of their ability and who wants to complete all "end game" content WoW has to offer with each & every expansion/update.
We offer a raiding experience like no other with laughs and relaxed environment - but make no mistake we're serious about the game.
Raid schedule: 20:00-23:30 server time Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday